The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost v2 is the fifth shoe from Kanye West. Made of the high-quality Primeknit fabric and boost cushioning, it is notable for its elegance and flexibility, improved comfort and premium quality.
Adidas Yeezy boost 350 v2 “antlia non-reflective” Deals, Price & Similar Sneakers
The Yeezy Boost 350 V2 ‘Antlia Non-Reflective’ gives the model a neutral look that originally debuted on the fashion show Yeezy Season 3. The Primeknit upper shoe appears in a patterned blend of yellow and gray, with the usual monofilament stripe through the middle of the design.
The overlay of the heel was stripped, but underfoot, the cushioning of the Boost remains intact, overlaid by a TPU layer that extends onto the outsole. These sneakers released in June of 2019 for $220.
FV3250 | antlia/antlia/antlia | 6/21/19
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at GOAT, StockX, Farfetch, Flight Club New York.
- At goat.com you can purchase Yeezy Boost 350 V2 'Antlia Non-Reflective' for only $260.00, which is 85% less than the cost in Farfetch ($1,678.00).
- The lowest price of adidas YEEZY Yeezy Boost 350 V2 "Antlia Reflective" was obtained on January 10, 2021 7:57 am.
Yeezy Boost 350 V 2 Antlia Non Reflective
- It can be worn on different outfits.
- Comfortable in-shoe feel.
- Boost sole on this model is softer
- The shoe runs a little tight, especially in the forefoot area.