Nike Dunk SB Low Freddy Krueger
Nike Dunk SB Low Freddy KruegerThe Freddy Dunk Low Pro SB was a nightmare that ended before it ever began, with issue after difficulty preventing it from reaching full production. The blood splattered suede, striped sweater, and burned up flesh insole art, all designed by Todd Bratrud, proved to be too on-the-nose for Freddy to live with.
Only two of these three sneakers will be released. The only one who didn’t was the Freddy Krueger SB Dunk, which was a painful development. The sneaker was pulled at the last minute, but it went on to become one of the most iconic sneakers of all time.
- Several skaters claim that the sneaker's overall design stands up nicely.
- The outsole is so tough that it doesn't readily get holes.
- The Zoom Air insole absorbs impact well, providing the necessary cushioning and protecting the heel from bruising.
- According to a skater, the SB Dunk Low's toebox, which is a blend of an arrow-shaped and spherical form, is perfect for accomplishing
- The Nike SB Dunk Low isn't particularly gripping, despite its deep grooves in the sole.
- After two months, the outsole began to deteriorate, leaving less grip for flip tricks.
Specification: Nike Dunk SB Low Freddy Krueger