Nike Dunk SB Low Paris
Nike Dunk SB Low ParisFor the White Dunk: Evolution of an Icon art exhibition in Paris, Nike released the Dunk SB Low Paris. With that in mind, the Nike Dunk SB Paris was limited to only 202 pairs, making them very difficult to obtain. Due to the large number of people queuing, the Paris Dunk SB was not released at the Exhibition.
—Colette and Opium are two of the many pairs that were later resold. Each pair is distinct; no two pairs are alike. This was owing to the canvas being cut differently by Nike and the artwork of French painter Bernard Buffet.
- According to a skater, the SB Dunk Low has a sturdy cover with numerous layers that make up its top.
- Several skaters claim that the sneaker's overall construction stands up nicely.
- The outsole is so tough that it doesn't readily get holes.
- The Zoom Air insole absorbs impact well, providing the necessary cushioning and protecting the heel from bruising.
- Despite its deep grooves on the sole, the Nike SB Dunk Low isn't very grippy.
- The outsole began to degrade after two months, providing less grip for flip tricks.
Specification: Nike Dunk SB Low Paris