Nike Dunk SB Low Yellow Lobster
Nike Dunk SB Low Yellow LobsterThe chances of discovering a yellow lobster in a Maine lobster trap are about one in 40 million, and while the chances of finding the Yellow Lobster Dunk Low Pro SB are higher, they’re still an uncommon occurrence. Fishing for the golden ochre and terra brown Lobsters is a challenge because they weren’t sold in stores, and only friends and SB employees were able to get their hands on them during this limited run.
It's not often that people find purple lobsters, it's also not often that people wear the rare Nike SB Dunk Low Concepts Purple Lobster. This Nike SB Dunk low comes with a purple upper with a white accent, purple Nike "Swoosh", black midsole, and purple sole. These sneakers released in December 2018 and retailed for $130.
- Many skaters praised the Nike SB Dunk Low's excellent board feel.
- It doesn't take much force to flick the board with an SB Dunk Low, according to many skaters, especially in the first month of skating with it.
- According to reviews, the shoe's generously stuffed tongue, padded collar, and cushioned insole provide excellent comfort.
- The Nike SB Dunk Low isn't particularly gripping, despite its deep grooves in the sole.
- After two months, the outsole began to deteriorate, leaving less grip for flip tricks.
Specification: Nike Dunk SB Low Yellow Lobster