Nike SB Dunk Low Graph Paper
Going into the new season, the Nike SB Dunk Low will see more inventive iterations. This variation, appropriately dubbed “Graph Paper,” features a simple template on a white background with navy lines that mimic graphic paper. This latest Dunk Low features matching Swoosh branding and a matching outsole, but no release date has been announced. Keep an eye out for more.
- The outsole is so tough that it doesn't easily get holes.
- The Zoom Air insole absorbs impact well, providing the required cushioning and protecting the heel from bruises.
- The SB Dunk Low's toebox, which is a combination of an arrow-shaped and round type, is best for ollies and flip tricks, according to a skater.
- In spite of the deep grooves in its sole, the Nike SB Dunk Low isn’t too grippy.
- Outsole started to wear in two months with lesser grip left for flip tricks.
Specification: Nike SB Dunk Low Graph Paper